PaveTracker Model 2701-B Plus
The PaveTracker Model 2701-B Plus is an electromagnetic density indication device for asphalt quality control measurements. This gauge contains no radioactive material, so no licensing or special training is required to own or operate this equipment.
Your entire asphalt paving team could be ready to perform asphalt quality control measurements at a moment’s notice.
The PaveTracker Model 2701-B Plus weighs only 11 lbs (5 kg), and it displays measurement results in only two seconds. This allows the user to measure larger areas in a shorter amount of time. If problem areas are found, further compaction effort can quickly be made to increase the density of the asphalt.
The PaveTracker Model 2701-B Plus complies with ASTM standard D7113 and AASHTO T 343.
- Reference test plate built into the case allowing the operator to test the unit as often as desired
- Two handles are standard – detachable longer L shaped handle and an attached bail handle
- Large backlit display and keypad can be easily seen from a standing position and in dim light
- Self-adhesive protective sensor cover disc is easily replaceable in the field
- Infrared Temperature Sensor measures and displays the mat temperature.
- GPS location capability reports latitutde and longitude with each measurement result.
Get in touch today by phone or send us a message using the contact form below.
Call +61 3 9404 2610