Model 5850v2 Superpave Gyratory Compactor
The Model 5850v2 is Troxler’s newest Superpave™ Gyratory Compactor and the most advanced, easiest to use gyratory compactor on the market today.
Completely redesigned with improved electronics, a hydraulic motor, and software-adjustable angle of gyration, the durable 5850 will consistently stand up to the rigors of any asphalt lab. A built-in specimen extruder eliminates the need to lift heavy loaded molds. Samples are prepared, extruded, and cooled on the gyratory compactor.
The Superpave™ Gyratory compactor has a 4.5-square foot footprint is 38% smaller than that of its leading competitor. This, and its durable caster wheels make it a versatile and unobtrusive asset to any work space. The rugged, unique design provides a significant return on your investment. Its low maintenance hydraulic power unit greatly simplifies its maintenance (when compared with that required by electromechanically driven compactors).
The lighter weight, smaller, portable, robust electronics, and quiet operation of the Model 5850 add to the list of the improved features that the operator will enjoy when using Troxler’s newest gyratory compactor. As the paving industry evolves, count on Troxler to keep you up-to-date.
The Model 5850 is calibrated and ready to use upon arrival.
The unit will compact asphalt samples to a specific height or a specific number of gyrations, and the angle of gyration is recorded with every gyration, assuring the operator of the angle stability.
If the angle needs to be adjusted, this is done quickly and easily using the keypad. The Model 5850 is completely redesigned to make your life easier!
- The compactor is powered by a hydraulic motor, meaning fewer moving parts, less opportunity for wear, and easier and less expensive service
- Shear option available
- Stores up to 20 tests large backlit screen USB port for printing and downloading test data
- Compact samples as tall as 185 mm to meet AMPT requirements
- Lighter weight
- Easily change internal and external angles
- Safe and ergonomic design – all work is performed at one level to reduce lifting and bending
- Meets the following worldwide standards: AASHTO T312 (USA), ASTM D6925 (USA), EN 12697-22 (European Union)
- One year limited warranty
Get in touch today by phone or send us a message using the contact form below.
Call +61 3 9404 2610